Sunday 21 October 2018

Random MASTICATIONS of a sunday evening

I'm sittin ere eatin today eatin today eatin today eatin and repeatin and repeatin and eatin and repeatin and repeatin myself. Now a bit of food fell from my gob and onto me somewhere and I can't find it. What a big big shame. Maybe it went in my beard? Cos you see I'm a rite skinny cunt and all. Got to eat 12,000 calories a day to get to a normal weight. Struggled with my lack of weight all my life and decided that weak skinny people are pathetic fuckers and I don't want to be one. People give me fuckin weird looks all the time, especially the bitcheeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So that sucks a right old chode, in't it? When you look so skeletal you could be in a freak show nobody is looking at you with any lust that is 4 shore. Well that won't do. I will eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and train in the gym and train at home. I spend so much of my day eating that my teeth can't take the strain and are falling the fuck out as well built who gives a fuck.

No comments: